Tuesday, December 16, 2014

 

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

It's time for a new feature on this blog which will once more feature YouTube clips that I think are incredibly cool or incredibly funny and are a must-see for everyone.

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a pop music fan.
Back in the day, I was a huge fan of the pop music during the early 2000s such as Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears.  So when Danity Kane came along about a decade later, I gave them a listen (I mean come on, its a boy band made entirely of great looking girls, you bet I gave them a listen) and I especially liked their first single which was the song "Damaged" as a really good pop song (nowadays when I watch the video, I sorta feel like a dirty old man but its still a good song).
So, here is the video of the song and don't anybody tell me that they "kane" stand it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment