Wednesday, August 7, 2013

YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY

I'm going to introduce a new feature on my blog showcasing one of my great loves and personal hobbies:
FILM MUSIC.

I am a passionate fan of film music and my collection of film music is vast but I want to combine that with a visual aspect (which film music should be aligned too) so I'm going to use You Tube to accomplish this goal.
I will search through You Tube and find videos that feature film music and embed those videos on this blog.

So,
without further ado, here is the
YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY


I was fairly dissappointed with Hans Zimmer's music for the new Superman film this summer so I've decided to put up the original Superman theme by John Williams that was used in Superman's last reboot as an example of what Zimmer should have done with his music.  Zimmer did not have to copy the exact music as John Ottman did in Superman Returns but he should have tried to adopt the style which would have been better than the sound design that he came up with for Man of Steel (I hesitate to call it music).

No comments:

Post a Comment