Wednesday, August 7, 2013


BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY

One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool or incredibly beautiful.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.

So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY


Well, once more its Tiffany Taylor, but only because she's got kind of a Princess Leia-thing going on in this pic and that fits the theme of my posts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment