Wednesday, July 23, 2014

 

YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY

This feature on my blog showcases one of my great loves and personal hobbies:
FILM MUSIC.
I am a passionate fan of film music and my collection of film music is vast but I want to combine that with a visual aspect (which film music should be aligned too) so I'm going to use You Tube to accomplish this goal.
I will search through You Tube and find videos that feature film music and embed those videos on this blog.
So,
without further ado, here is the
YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY

I haven't seen alot of movies this year but unquestionably the best movie I've seen this year was Draft Day with Kevin Costner.  Now, I know some of you are saying, WHAATTTT?  But I'm telling the truth, Draft Day was the best movie I've seen this year.  It was well-done in every category from the acting to the directing to the script to the music.  And speaking of music, for your enjoyment, here is a montage of the score by John Debney.  Somehow, someway - see this movie when it comes out on DVD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment