Thursday, July 21, 2016

STATE OF THE BLOG

As of this writing, it is nearing the end of July 2016 and anyone that has visited this blog will notice that I haven't posted anything this year.  There are several reasons for this that I want to explain and maybe map out some sort of future for this blog.
At the end of last year, I had decided that I wanted to do several posts as a kind of block, once a month.
However, toward the end of last year, I got sick and didn't really recover until about mid-May so my enthusiasm and energy that I could devote to the blog waned and I had to leave it by the wayside.
I would like to get back to the blog but many of the topics that I blog about have altered over the last year, such as: 
-My soundtrack-collecting has been been greatly affected by the fact that I didn't see very many movies last year and couldn't even make an entry in my Top Scores List for 2015.  Also, many of the movies I see these days, I really don't like so I don't really want to blog about them.  I'm seeing a few more movies these days but the music in most of these movies is fairly undistinguished and forgettable.
-Twitter No More - I recently cancelled my Twitter account so no more Twitter Pics of the Day will be featured.  I came to the realization that I really didn't like all the social media stuff, so now I'm completely out of the social media thing (I cancelled my Facebook account several years ago). 
-I've developed a great interest in Christian Apologetics this year (akin to my interest in such religious things as Christian music and Angeology) but I don't want to blog about this topic as I don't want this blog to turn into a religious or political blog.

Perhaps I'm just getting older and my interests are changing.

I can't guarantee that I will blog with any kind of consistency but a post may appear from time to time.

SO STAY TUNED... 


No comments:

Post a Comment