Sunday, February 2, 2014



YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY

This feature on my blog showcases one of my great loves and personal hobbies:
FILM MUSIC.

I am a passionate fan of film music and my collection of film music is vast but I want to combine that with a visual aspect (which film music should be aligned too) so I'm going to use You Tube to accomplish this goal.
I will search through You Tube and find videos that feature film music and embed those videos on this blog.

So,
without further ado, here is the
YOU TUBE FILM MUSIC CUE OF THE DAY


In my last Film Music Musings, I posted my Top Five Scores for 2013 and mentioned that I was putting John Williams' score to The Book Thief on the list even though I had not seen the movie (which I don't normally do as a general rule) but now I've seen the movie and it is most assuredly and securely on the list as I can definitely say that The Book Thief is the best film I have seen in the last several years and the finest film so far this decade and the score just adds so much to this beautifully touching film.  It is a truly great film and score so if you haven't seen it, go find a discount theatre immediately and see this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment