Thursday, July 25, 2013

FIRST POST!!!

Ok, so here goes nothing...

I've officially decided to start a blog.
This may be against my better judgement but I'm going to give it a try and see what I can do with this blogging thing.

To begin, I would like to state what I intend to blog about:
Well, it will be things I like, dislike, love, detest, admire, loathe, appreciate, and denegrate all to my heart's content.

I will do alot of blogging about the things I experience mostly related to culture such as movies, music, books, and pics.

I want to be as positive as possible but, knowing me, things may turn out a bit cynical, bordering on depressing, but I promise I will always give my honest opinion and always tell the truth about the way I feel about things that I observe. 

So, without further ado, lets get this party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment