Thursday, July 21, 2016


BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY

  TWO NEW ENTRIES
BIG NEWS
A NEW #1 PLAYMATE

So, due to recent information about a couple of the playmates on my Top Playmates List, I've decided to replace two of my selections, including the absolutely unprecedented step of replacing my pick for the #1 Playmate on my Top Playmate List.  But before I get to that big news, I'll deal with the other playmate that is being replaced on the List, namely Hope Dworaczyk who was at #15 but she went and got married so I'm taking her off the list (I don't know about anyone else, but it just seems a bit wrong to think about another man's wife in an improper way.  At least you can say I have some scruples).  In her place at #15 on the Top Playmate List I'm putting Miss May 2000, Brooke Berry.  



Brooke is probably one the most purely beautiful playmates of all time with perfect features and all the rest to go with it.  However, she can appear devastatingly sexy also as this next pic demonstrates:


I would love to show the rest of the pic but that would shatter and utterly destroy my no-nudity rule.  Too bad.
However, I would like to stretch my no-nudity rule and present one of the most erotic pictures in Playboy history featuring Brooke.  So take a deep breath and then enjoy.




Call me an academic nerd if you want, but this is one student that I would love to devote some intense study time with.


AND NOW THE BIG NEWS


The New #1 Playmate
 on my 
Top Playmate List

 

This is Miss March 2003, Pennelope Jimenez and over the past few months I have been sorta fixated on her and due to Tiffany Taylor (the former #1 Playmate) being in a long-term relationship, I have decided to elevate Pennelope to the top spot on the Top Playmate List.  Previously I had her at #11 on the list and, in all honesty, I don't really know what I was thinking so I'm correcting that slight.  Now, I don't know too much about her personal life (for all I know she may also be involved with someone or even married) but I do know she is beautiful in every way and a worthy #1 on the Top Playmate List.
And here is another pic of Pennelope in a winter setting.  As I post this, I hope winter is right around the corner (and that it lasts for a good long while). 






BEWARE

NSFW

 

I'm going to violate my no nudity rule to present an adorable pic of Pennelope that may further explain why I put her at #1.
 
 




THE SECOND NEW ENTRY

So now that I've moved up Pennelope from #11 to #1 on the Top Playmate List, that leaves an opening at #11.  To fill that opening (no pun intended if you have a particularly dirty mind), I'm going to put Miss July 2012, Shelby Chesnes.


Shelby is an absolutely delectable 5'3" bombshell who can seriously fill out a bikini (if you know what I mean) as evidenced by this pic:



And (bending my rules just a bit) almost coming out of a bikini:


Bonus Pics:
This girl is cuteness personified



But she also has some serious sexiness there too



She also returned to Playboy for a couple more photoshoots in 2014 (at the age of 23, which would make her 25 now).



Now, I wouldn't say that I'm temporarily obsessed with this girl but she sure can wear a bikini.



And I just kinda love this pic:



As I said before, she is not that tall, but she has great legs that go all the way up (I'm not complaining).



And thinking about the current election we just had, how about a patriotic Shelby.




And just to leave it on a dreamy note...



 


No comments:

Post a Comment