Thursday, September 10, 2015



BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY

A Bevy of Blondes
I have now come to the point in the Top Playmates List that consists of all blondes.
This will bring the list all the way through #50.
So stay tuned, because they are going to come hot and heavy for the foreseeable future.
 
 


At #36 on the Top Playmate List is Miss October, 2000 - Nichole Van Croft and what a combination of cuteness and sexiness she is.  She's also one of the most buxom playmates ever with very large... attributes and according to her video, she wanted to be a singer so that makes her that much more attractive to me.

Bonus Pic:
This is her official headshot pic which really features her... cuteness. Heh-heh.



No comments:

Post a Comment