Thursday, March 12, 2015


BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY

A Bevy of Blondes
I have now come to the point in the Top Playmates List that consists of all blondes.
This will bring the list all the way through #50.
So stay tuned, because they are going to come hot and heavy for the foreseeable future.

INTERLUDE
Before I continue the Top Playmate List, I present a blonde that I've never been able to properly rank.


This is Jessa Lynn Hinton, Playboy Playmate Miss July 2011.  She was also CyberGirl of the Month for October 2009 in some of the best pics ever featured for the CyberClub.  Undoubtedly, she is beautiful with a tall (5'9") frame that is filled out in all the right places but in some of her pictures (when she is trying to give an overly sexy, sultry look) she can come off a bit squinty-eyed and I would much rather see those captivating blue eyes but, I say again, she is extremely beautiful and sexy if a little puzzling as to where to put her on the Top Playmate List, thus this Interlude. 

Here are a couple of Bonus pics of Jessa and my #1 all-time fave playmate, Tiffany Taylor at Comic Con 2012 (?).  
Sure wish I would have gone that year!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment