Monday, November 24, 2014



MY IDEA OF WONDER WOMAN

 


This is Penthouse Pet of the Month in June 1991 and Pet of the Year 1992 and she is a 6'2" amazon that is my idea when I think of Wonder Woman.  I mean, come on, she's 6 FOOT 2 INCHES tall and look at her, beautiful, sexy, and she sorta looks like she could beat me up (and I might even enjoy it, heh-heh).

Blogger Note:  This pic might seem a bit revealing but this is not a Beauty Pic of the Day so its not subject to those rules that I set up for that feature and I thought a little cleavage was necessary for my assertion of this model as Wonder Woman because Wonder Woman herself shows a little cleavage.

Bonus Pic:
The TV Wonder Woman Lynda Carter



Bonus Pic #2:
And here is Playboy Playmate of the Year 1998, Karen McDougal in a doctored Wonder Woman pic:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment