Wednesday, November 26, 2014


BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
 MARRIED PLAYMATES


Well, this is kind of a bummer of a post but here goes.
This is Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott, Miss August 2001 and obviously she is incredibly sexy as a playmate should be.  I had her at #3 on my Top Playmate List for many years until I found out she is MARRIED!!  BOOO!!!!!!!  And even worse, she is married to a former pro football player.  BOOO!!!!
Now before you start yelling "Someone's jealous", I will just say this - Every bully or highly suspect and questionable person that I have ever known has been an athlete of some kind.  That doesn't mean that every athlete is a bully, but every bully that I've ever encountered has been an athlete.  So, I'm highly disappointed when I see these beautiful women marry athletes (its kind of like marrying a rock star - "What are you thinking?").
Plus, once I find out a model is in a serious relationship or married, I feel like its a waste to pine after them anymore.  That's just self-mutilation of your psyche.

Playmate of the Year Bonus Pics:


This is the absolutely gorgeous Brande Roderick, Miss April 2000 and Playmate of the Year 2001 and yep, you guessed it, she is also married to a pro football player.  So beautiful but so disappointing.


And lastly, this is Heather Kozar, Miss January 1998 and Playmate of the Year 1999.  When I first saw this playmate, I thought she was a modern-day reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe and she ranked fairly high on my Top Playmate List but...  she married a former pro football quarterback. 
Well, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment