Saturday, August 16, 2014

BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
THE FOUR LOOKS OF BEAUTY
I believe that beauty can be described in four different ways:   CUTE
                                                                                                       PRETTY
                                                                                                       BEAUTIFUL
                                                                                                       SEXY

To illustrate my contention I present four Beauty Pics for today of Playboy Playmates that exemplify these four aspects of beauty (you also may notice that all of them are brunettes - well, what can I say?  I like brunettes!)


CUTE - This is Playboy Playmate Raquel Gibson and I think she exactly epitomizes cuteness in this pic.



PRETTY - This is Playboy Playmate Allison Waite and she is pretty IMO.  She's not overly beautiful but by no means is she unattractive.



BEAUTIFUL - This is Playboy Playmate Penelope Jimenez and I think she is absolutely gorgeous so she would fit the description of beautiful in every way.



SEXY - And of course, this is Playboy Playmate Tiffany Taylor who is sexy through and through in this pic but I have to say that to me, Tiffany encompasses all the aspects and looks of beauty as she is all at once cute, pretty, beautiful and sexy each time I see a pic of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment