Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY
One of the things I would like to do on this blog is publish pics that I find interesting or just plain cool.
And one of the things I find most beautiful and one of my most profound interests is:  women.
Hey, what can I say, I'm single.
So, in the interest of keeping this blog as beautiful as possible, I'm going to be putting up pics of women that I think are beautiful.
Now, before anyone gets worried, there are a couple of rules:
1. No nudity - I will be displaying mostly head and shoulder pics that may show a bit of cleavage but will go no further but if I do show more, the woman will be clothed in a dress or in some other flattering manner.  No swimsuits or lingerie photos will be featured.
2. I will try to identify the woman featured.  Now, I may not be able to do this all the time as I have many pics that are not identified but on the whole I will try and provide a name to go with the beautiful face.
So, without further ado, here is the
BEAUTY PIC OF THE DAY

 
Ok, so now that I've completed the Top 20 on my Playmate List, its time for a break from playmates and feature a few different Playboy Beauties.


This Erika Michelle Barre and she was Playboy's 1st Cyber Girl of the Year in 2002.  For the past twelve years or so, Playboy has maintained a fairly extensive presence on the net through Playboy.com and ever since 2001 they have featured a Cyber Girl of the Week each week of each month.  Then a Cyber Girl of the Month was chosen from the month's CGOW and then a Cyber Girl of the Year was chosen from the CGOM all with accompanying pictorials and videos (for CGOM and CGOY).
As already stated, Erika was the first CGOY (after being CGOM in October, 2001) with a mix of cuteness and sensuality that is hard to miss.

As a bonus I give you:
Cyber Girl of the Year, 2005 - Amy Sue Cooper


Cyber Girl of the Year, 2008 - Jo Garcia


Cyber Girl of the Year, 2010 - Tess Taylor Arlington



Also I would refer you to an earlier Beauty Pic of the Day post featuring Monica Leigh, Cyber Girl of the Year, 2006: http://mattstarr28.blogspot.com/2014/01/beauty-pic-of-day-one-of-things-i-would.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment